Friday, July 15, 2011

A List

Hello again, loves. Yesterday while I was at work, I was not only seating people and cleaning menus, but also working on a list for myself.

This list is of things that I want to learn to cook/ come up with my own recipes for.
I would start with foods and veggies that I have never really cooked with before and think of things that might taste good with them:

  1. Avocado in pasta
  2. Avocado Puree Soup
  3. Butternut Squash Soup
  4. Butternut Squash in Pasta
  5. Artichoke recipes
  6. Spinach and Artichoke Dip
  7. Lamb with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Artichoke Chips
  8. Tuna Tartare
  9. Pizza Margherita
  10. Home Made Pasta- Fettucini

I am most excited for #7 because I have never cooked lamb and because what I'm picturing in my mind
is a very pretty plate of food :)

If you guys have recipes that might work for any of the items on the list, let me know! I am very interested to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment